ModernHR's "5 C's" encapsulate the benefits through our innovative total workforce management model. The 5 C's are Cost-Efficiency, Compliant Employment, Convenient Engagement, Customizable Workflow, and Connected Workforce. More details on each of these benefits follow.
Reduce spend on labor through innovative sourcing methods and transparent costs.
1. Self-Sourcing Can Save Up to 25% By helping companies self-source their own labor, spend can be reduced by up to 25% (over 40% staffing markup averages on payroll). We provide companies the platform to leverage their own talent pool as the first source of workforce recruitment, reducing cost. Companies can simply post a job with ModernHR and auto-match available workers with the skills they need.
2. Transparent Costs with Our Employer Ecosystem ModernHR suggests that companies aggregate workforce employment under one (or at most) a handful of companies. The ModernHR Employer Ecosystem is built on a “transparent” cost model with which, unlike traditional staffing companies, our employer partners stop charging for statutory employer costs when workers hit their tax limits. This means that the cost of utilizing temp workers actually reduces over time. Most staffing companies keep charging these taxes and fees, using them as hidden-profit centers. Everything is established upfront so forecasting is transparent, measurable, and trackable. To the right is a table that shows the tax limits for unemployment in certain states. Once workers engaged through the ModernHR platform reach this amount of payroll, state unemployment tax costs stop.
3. Contract Recruiters and Payrolling Markups For companies who need additional resources to recruit workers beyond their internal team, ModernHR can provide contract recruiting specialists. These recruiters work with clients on an hourly or project basis and can be based onsite or offsite depending on the needs of each client. Once workers are sourced they can be payrolled by the ModernHR Employer Ecosystem at lower payrolling markups.
4. Pre-Negotiated Recruiter Rates When necessary, ModernHR clients can tap into The Global Staffing Loop, ModernHR’s worldwide network of independent recruiters and staffing companies who work at economical, pre-negotiated rates for ModernHR clients.
Reduce compliance risk and financial implications associated with leveraging multiple vendors.
1. Consolidate Employment through our Employer Ecosystem The ModernHR Employer Ecosystem is built on a “transparent cost model”, and unlike traditional staffing companies, our employer partners stop charging certain fees when temp/contract employees hit their taxable limit. This means that the cost of utilizing temp workers actually reduces over time. Most staffing companies keep charging these taxes and fees, using them as hidden-profit centers. Everything is established upfront so forecasting is transparent, measurable, and trackable.
2. Workforce Management Through a Simple System ModernHR enables companies to source, screen, test/check, onboard, engage and manage workers on one easy to use cloud-based platform. Worker and candidate tasks are managed from within the same system and can be initiated at the touch of a button – reducing margin of error that comes from using multiple systems and vendors.
3. Proving Compliance Compliance is key, but being able to PROVE compliance is just as important! ModernHR has dynamic reporting capabilities that will help clients keep up to speed with their compliance obligations.
Make it easier to find and engage labor when you need it through easy to use cloud-technology and comprehensive recruitment and workforce management services.
1. Speed and Quality ModernHR can cut the time-to-engage workers by up to half by helping FMC create its own talent pool(s), auto-distributing job descriptions to their preferred recruiters and, if necessary by distributing the jobs to our Global Staffing Loop of staffing companies and recruiters.
2. Efficient Communication Platform Automation of communication is a key feature of ModernHR. We can automate communication with candidates and recruiters through our platform. This reduces “noise” caused by calls from eager candidates for jobs and recruiters wanting to sell their candidates – a common problem for HR/Finance.
3. In The Cloud Workflow ModernHR is mobile and social, allowing clients to access the system on the move, on any device, from anywhere in the world. This can allow FMC to recruit, communicate with the candidates, send and sign all necessary starting paperwork, etc. right from your phone or tablet.
4. Centralized Hiring Process Clients can source, screen, engage and manage workers (including time-tracking, credentials management, scheduling) all from one platform, simplifying how the company and hiring managers utilize this workforce.
5. Comprehensive Solutions Ecosystem ModernHR’s employment and workforce solutions partners are pre-vetted and provide a large number of customizable workforce management features for FMC. See Appendix B for a complete list.
ModernHR solutions are designed around our client's specific needs from sourcing through to human resources management.
1. Robust Workforce Customization ModernHR has a highly customizable platform that “out of the box” can be set-up and ready to go within days. However, ModernHR can provide a dedicated Account Manager to work with you on adapting the Platform’s workflow and service features to meet FMC’s specific requirements. Please see Appendix B for a full menu of potential workforce features.
2. Adaptable Support Models ModernHR can provide on-site or virtual recruiting and workforce management support to FMC, allowing the company to minimize co-employment risk while also helping to ensure that compliance and safety guidelines are met.
Access real time metrics on your workforce and rapid access to the talent your company needs when time is of the essence
1. Real-time Deep Reporting and Metrics PeopleLoop can provide reports, easy to view dashboards and a wealth of information regarding FMC’s workforce. Using this information, FMC can fine-tune its recruitment spend, skills gaps, identify productive and unproductive resources and much, much more.
2. Connected Network ModernHR connects client with candidates, recruiters, employers and workforce management tools and services on one platform. This makes communication quicker and easier which in turn, helps speed up the process of finding and engaging the right talent at the right time.