Risk Management Consulting
With ModernHR, you have access to a full-service Risk Management Department. Our amazing team will help you develop safety protocols and procedures for your company as well as assist you with training in order to make sure your manager’s and employee’s are fully aware of what has been put in place. We can also assist you with regular reminders, training updates and safety reviews.
These are just some of the things your business can do to keep your employees safe. When you follow our advice, we can help keep your accidents to a minimum, which can decrease the amount of money you pay out in workers’ compensation claims and premiums.
We are proud to share that our Safety and Risk Management team conducts over 300 on-site safety inspections annually. Their staff consists of experts who hold the following degrees and certifications:
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM) certification
- CSP (Certified Safety Professional) Designation
- Ergonomics for Office Workers
- General Industry Outreach Training Program
- OSHA – HAZWOPER
- Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety
- WCCA (Workers’ Comp Claims Administration) certification
- Master of Science degree in Environmental Health Science/Industrial Hygiene
The Bottom Line
Prevention is the Best Protection
ModernHR creates safety Programs that help businesses reduce the chance of employee injury, and promotes a healthier, safer work environment. Through regular on-site inspections, loss prevention strategies, return to work Programs, and effective claims management, ModernHR helps keep employees safe at work, and your business OSHA compliant.
keep employees safe. stay in compliance. bring costs to a minimum.